- Operating hours: 7:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs. Members are requested to strictly comply with above mentioned time.
- Members are requested to register their full names and that of their guests and sign the Swimming Pool Register Book displayed at the Pool Bar before using the pool.
- Members are requested to register the full names of their minor child and sign the Swimming Pool Register Book displayed at the Pool Bar before using the pool. The child shall remain under the supervision of the Member at all times.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. The MGC declines all liability for any accident that may occur to any Member or his/her children or guests in the swimming pool and or within the swimming pool area.
- Wearing a cap and proper bathing suit are compulsory. T-shirt and other suit is not accepted. Any person not respecting same will not be allowed in the pool.
- Ladies and gents are to change in the respective changing room facing the pool provided to that effect and NOT in the Tennis Kiosk or at the pool terrace area.
- For hygienic reasons Members and their guests are kindly requested to have a shower and a foot bath prior to entering the pool.
- No child under the age of 8 or non swimmer under the age of 12 will be allowed in the pool area unless accompanied by an adult Member.
- Depth of the pool is clearly indicated at various places around the pool.
- Bottles, glasses and food must not be taken in or around the pool.
- Hard ball games are not allowed in the pool.
- Access to the pool will be denied to any person under the influence of alcohol.
- Any defects in the pool are to be reported immediately to the Club Manager.
- The MGC will not be responsible for any loss of personal property in the pool area.
SWIMMING POOLReading Time: < 1 minute
Rules & Regulations
Leave a Comment
casino online gsn casino casino slots | https://casinorealmoney2018.us.org/ - casino slots