We trust you and your family are keeping well.
Following the Communique from the Authorities, we are pleased to announce the following:
1. Fitness Center (See below Sanitary protocol for Fitness Centre)
- Fitness Center will be opened as from 1st July 2021
- More details will follow regarding Gym classes
- No Zoom classes will be held as from 1st July 2021
2. Tennis (See below the Sanitary protocol for Tennis)
- Tennis courts will be opened as from 1st July 2021
- Lessons will be carried out solely on individual basis for the moment
(Contact Ms. Corinne Ng – 58109431)
3. Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool will be opened as from 1st July 2021
- Swimming lessons will resume in September
- Wearing of Swimming Cap is Compulsory
- Swimming Pool users are requested to shower before entering the Pool
- Aquagym will resume on Thursday, 1st July 2021
• Thursday – 09h00 – 10h00
• Monday – 17h00 – 18h00
- Squash – Awaiting go ahead from the Authorities
5. Table Tennis
- Lessons for Adults will resume in August 2021
6. Football Academy
- Closed during winter
- Training will resume on Saturday, 18th September 2021
Petangue court is now open!!!
We have the pleasure to inform you that we have now 2 Petangue courts with lighting near the Sports Bar. Members can now enjoy this facility at the Club.Petangue balls will be available at the Sports Bar.
Baby foot table- New at Club!!!
Members will now be able to enjoy playing baby foot at the club. The table will be located by the Swimming Pool.
Balls will be available at the Sports Bar.All members and accompanying guests are kindly requested to abide by all the Sanitary protocol as imposed by the Authorities and the Club.